SPECIAL NOTES about each type of cleaning:
- Water temperature is lower for wool carpets
- Cleaning products are safe and pH buffered
*Area Rug Cleaning:
- We pick up area rugs for specialized cleaning at our facility (Western Communities, Greater Victoria up to Sidney).
- We clean all materials and types of rugs including wool, synthetic, Kerastan, British India, Persian, silks and rugs from around the world.
- We are a WoolSafe® Approved Wool Fibre Care Specialist and Service Provider
- Rugs are pre-dusted to remove all loose soils.
- Water temperature is lower for wool rugs.
- Rugs are gently dried with dehumidified air.
- Fringes are hand-cleaned.
- Your upholstery is thoroughly vacuumed initially to remove loose dirt.
- Generally drying takes 2 – 4 hours with our Drimaster Jetless technology, but may be longer for fabrics such as cotton.
- Removes allergens, pollen and mites.
Yacht and RV Cleaning:
- Interior cleaning
- Stain and Sun Fade Protection
Odor Removal and Sanitizing:
- We use a specialized probe to detect pet stains (urine) in carpet that may cause an odor.
- The area is saturated with an anti-microbial enzyme and extracted back out to remove offending odors and substances.