We’re Looking Forward to Serving You!
Thank you for choosing us. We are looking forward to putting our reputation, experience, and systems to work for you. Remember that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you will not be disappointed.
Did You Order Protector?
If you did not discuss protector with our representative, we highly recommend that you do. Your floors and fabrics will not last as long if you don’t have protector applied. Any in-home service you are having done can be protected. We offer both Carpet Protector and Fabric Protector.
This is NOT an attempt to get you to spend more money. We just want to make sure that you have discussed protector with us. And remember, we guarantee all of our protectors.
To learn more about protector, please read this article.
Please Read Before Your Cleaning Job… Preparation & Important Safety Precautions
To achieve the best cleaning results please follow the suggestions below. It is our sincere desire that you and your family are completely safe while we are working in your home. Please help us accomplish this by observing the following guidelines.
- Please remove nick-knacks and breakables.
- Pre vacuum all carpeted areas that are being cleaned. If you are unable to pre vacuum we vacuum for a small fee with our commercial vacuum
- Remove fragile/valuable items from on top of or inside of any piece of furniture the technician is moving (Please note: Technician can only move what they can physically and safely move, we do not move furniture with electronics inside or on top of it, including computers)
- Keep children and pets away from hoses, equipment, cleaning products, and work area.
- Keep children and pets off of carpet or floors for 6 hours or until completely dry to the touch. Keep children and pets off of furniture for 12 hours or until completely dry to the touch.
- Keep children and pets away from truck.
- Walk on carpet at your own risk until completely dry. Floors may be slippery when wet. Please advise all occupants of this hazard.